Become a Member
As an Incorporated Association, WHIN is a membership-based organisation. Join WHIN today and support your local women’s health service. Our region includes the local council areas of Banyule, Darebin, Hume, Moreland, Nillumbik, Whittlesea and Yarra.
Women and gender-diverse people who live, work and/or study in the northern metropolitan region are eligible to be an Individual Member of WHIN. Any woman or gender-diverse person with an interest and commitment to WHIN’s vision and work who does not meet the above criteria for individual membership is eligible to apply to become an Associate Member.
Membership is free.
To join simply complete our online application form or call us on 03 9484 1666 and one of our staff members will happily take your details.
Join as an Organisation
Membership is open to any health, welfare, advocacy, educational or community organisation or women’s group based in the northern metropolitan region. State-wide organisations who work with women and gender-diverse people in WHIN’s catchment area are also eligible for membership. These organisations are entitled to nominate one one woman or gender diverse person as their representative.
Benefits of Membership
- Supporting WHIN’s work in the region
- Receiving program and service information on health issues
- Participating in events that promote women and gender-diverse people’s health, safety and wellbeing, including International Women’s Day
- Joining a community of women and gender-diverse people whose values include feminism and gender equality
- Eligible members are able to stand for election to WHIN’s Board of Governance
If you have any questions about membership email WHIN.