Our staff bring experience, diversity, knowledge and passion in working to strengthen women’s health, safety and wellbeing.
We work on the following priority issues:
- gendered violence prevention
- family violence system leadership
- sexual and reproductive health
- gender equity, health and wellbeing
- incorporating: economic impacts of COVID-19, Gender Equality Act implementation, applying a gender lens to tackling climate change and disaster planning, improving mental health and reducing social isolation, and advancing greater economic equality.
The above priority issues appear in our Strategic Plan 2022–26. To delve deeper into each of these issues, to see the work we do and how you may connect with us, please look in the each of the priority areas in this section.